Fall From Heaven RP

Forums used for the Fall From Heaven RPG

Beastiary: Death Worm (Allghoi Khorkhoy)

marcopolonian

Beastiary: Death Worm (Allghoi Khorkhoy)

Post  marcopolonian on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Death Worm (Known by travelers from the east as "Allghoi Khorkhoy".)

Habitat:
    --Periodic sightings in the East
    --Less frequent sightings in the Wastes

Image: (Note: It's really big)

Description:
    -Curious travelers have come from the east. As they left, however, so did the giant worms. They are deadly, and few have seen them. They can use all forms of Lux, and elecrocute their victims that way. Whoever is lucky enough to get close is then killed by the Mortus magic enmating from the worm.

Difficulty:
    -Since it's nearly impossible to get close, and almost completely impossible to attack close range, it is nearly impossible to defeat it. The easiest would be ranged attacks, and even those cause little damage. The hardest would be close range, as it is impossible to get near it and survive, so the only ones who could get it would be ranged attacks.

Last edited by marcopolonian on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Re: Beastiary: Death Worm (Allghoi Khorkhoy)

Post  LordAdmiral on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:56 am

Haha, when I saw this I thought Dune, and then, when I saw you its almost impossible to beat, I thought "Epic quest with God of War style boss battle at the end". How awesome would that be?
    marcopolonian

Post  marcopolonian on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:11 pm

God of War was pretty good...though I've only played the demo of God of War 2, the part where he battles that giant statue. I guess it would be something like that... by the way, it's based on the Mongolian Death Worm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:33 am