Fall From Heaven RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fall From Heaven RP

Forums used for the Fall From Heaven RPG

2 posters

Basic Weapons: Weapon's + Enchantment's

Perry
    Perry

Basic Weapons: Weapon's + Enchantment's Empty Basic Weapons: Weapon's + Enchantment's

Post  Perry Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:54 pm

So let me introduce myself first, i'm perry.. and well iam here cause of a friend (sargent212), and so far i like what i see. and i will help out as much as i can, also i have some issues with typing and spelling. (thanks dylexsia) but other then that iam a cool guy that may get really crazy 8D so watch out.

so, I hade a thought. like in every rp there's those really crappy weapon's you get stuck with or just find laying around. why not just make a list of normal basic weapons here.

Like some of these weapons can be found, from the ground to a random shop, to even a vendor. maybe far away vendors may have rare weapons, who knows.

Basic:

Dagger:
    -Broken Dagger
    -Rusty Dagger
    -Short Dagger
    -Jimmys Dagger <3

Swords:
    -Broken Sword
    -Rusty Sword
    -Short Sword
    -Long Sword
    ..-Two Handed Swords (Whats a Sword with out the two Handers)
    ..-Broken 2h
    ..-Rusty 2h
    ..-Giantic 2h

Axes:
    -woot axe

Whips:
    -Torned Whip
    -Shered Whip
    -Leather Whip
    -Strong L. Whip
    -MetalChain Whip

Stave's:
    -Broken Staff
    -Useless Staff
    -Short Staff
    -Wooden Staff
    -Orb Staff

Blunt:
    ..-maces
    -Small Mace
    -Blunt Mace
    -
    ..-hammer
    ..-pick
    ..-sticks

Bows:
    -Short Bow
    -Long Bow
    -Horn Bow

Enchantments:
    (now the fun stuff)
    so for this iam think a couple of things, can happen. ethier stone's are used or something of a magical presence. like a force forged into weapons. and theres no limit to what can be enchanted.

Example:
    Fire stone:
    Ench 1: increase fire spell dmg
    Ench 2: can cause fire dammage, with a strike over time. (this here, the better the ench the more the dps)
    Ench 3: may cast a low lvl fire spell (also for greater Ench with the item or weapon can give a prot, of the forbiddon's. wich may be cheap but there will be some high cost or pay's for this that or a long ass cooldown, or really rare)

so iam still thinking about this one.

-=( Open To Suggestions )=-

Last edited by Perry on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Perry
    Perry

Basic Weapons: Weapon's + Enchantment's Empty Re: Basic Weapons: Weapon's + Enchantment's

Post  Perry Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:37 pm

.:-=(Saved)=-:.

Last edited by Perry on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Perry
    Perry

Basic Weapons: Weapon's + Enchantment's Empty Re: Basic Weapons: Weapon's + Enchantment's

Post  Perry Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Perry
    Perry

Post  Perry Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 pm

LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:49 pm

This looks like a great start. Make sure the enchantments come from the magic section, thats the magic that is in this world Razz Also, welcome to the forums, sargent212 told me about you. I hear your one of our possible 3-d artists?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content