Fall From Heaven RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fall From Heaven RP

Forums used for the Fall From Heaven RPG

The Tower of Zalac (Formerly the Tower of Malus)

LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

The Tower of Zalac (Formerly the Tower of Malus) Empty The Tower of Zalac (Formerly the Tower of Malus)

Post  LordAdmiral Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:33 am

Halcorn renamed this great and majestic tower, and what used to be a place of peace became a place of blood and darkness. Deep within, Halcorn broods over his magic, and learns new and terrible ways to destroy living vessels.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

The Tower of Zalac (Formerly the Tower of Malus) Empty Re: The Tower of Zalac (Formerly the Tower of Malus)

Post  LordAdmiral Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Ergluk El Monog stood beneath his masters throne. He alone was the only troll who could speak to Halcorn, face to face. He was their envoy to this Great entity.

"Ergluk El Monog, you have served me well as a general. We are preparing for our final strike," said Halcorn. The Demon Elf, in his full black armor and the ever haunting mask walked down the steps from his throne. "Within in the next two months, we will march for the obliteration of Humanity." Halcorn spoke with a deep, raspy voice. Bent on destruction, some said that his body was no longer a material form.

Ergluk looked away from the face of his master. "What you say, I do," he said. While smart for his race, Ergluk El Monog was still not very bright in comparison to other races. He was, however, great at killing things, and especially good at leading his people to victory.

"I need you to find out what these new creatures from the south are," Halcorn said. "Begone at once! Bring me news, or no news at all."

Ergluk El Monog did not speak back to his master, who could kill him with a single word. He had heard of these new creatures, the so called Dragon Riders, the Drache. The only dragon rider he knew of was his master, Halcorn.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 pm