Fall From Heaven RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fall From Heaven RP

Forums used for the Fall From Heaven RPG

+3
Archos
tell_tale-heart
LordAdmiral
7 posters

The Emerald Navy

LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

The Emerald Navy Empty The Emerald Navy

Post  LordAdmiral Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 am

This is the fleet of Elves returning to Myirida. They are about 100,000 strong, and at the moment, are about a two to three week journey from the northern coast of the region.

Last edited by LordAdmiral on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

The Emerald Navy Empty Re: The Emerald Navy

Post  LordAdmiral Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Adral sat at a round table in the main cabin of the Galleon, Malus' Fury. His Staff at his side, he listened as the other leaders of the Emerald Fleet discussed their plans.

"We have no clue what lays ahead of us," said Lord Valus the Wise. One of the oldest elves alive, he was the leader of the Wizards Council. He was Adral's mentor, and he looked up to him like a second father.

They were an estimated two weeks away from the coast of Myirida. For 3000 years they had been gone, ever since then, they all regretted leaving their home to its fate. No one knew if the Humans or Dwarves still lived, or if they were all slaves to Halcorn's will.

"No matter what is there, however, we will meet them in battle nonetheless," Adral said. "We should have done so when we left. We will reclaim our pride, and overthrow what was created because of our ignorance."

The Council turned to me. "Well said, my friend. So, we will plan out our strategies in the next few weeks. We will land at Valor, for if any human still stands in Myirida, it will be there," said Valus the Wise.

OOC- Its started guys!
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Jet stood out on the main deck of the massive ship. She was alone now her family had died of the sicknesses that took many of her kind away some years back.

The only one who was left was the war horse Mordred. Her grandfather Ramous, who was the last to die of her family told her to take care of the proud beast. The Image of her grandfathers beautiful pale face sunken in and the flow of blood ran down his lips every time he exhaled.He smiled at her for the last time sad this was the end for him. he would never see her get married on her 3000th birthday, which was tradition in her family. he smiled to himself the young lad would marry her would be lucky due to the fact she did not look like most elves and she was from a line of seducer female elves. Like the banshees years ago who thought her great grandmother the art of seducing and then killing.

As Jet sat there and watched her grandfather draw his last breath she knew she would get back to the main land and fight with her people or she would dye trying.

Her black hair whipped around her pale shoulders and her bright blue/green/ silver eyes scanned the horizon looking for signs of land. To her dismay there was only water. Smiling to herself she twitched her fingers feeling the power flow in them. The sea made tiny whirl pools as Jet's fingers moved in the same direction.

Sighing she turned and walked to the end of the ship where all the horses were housed. At the end a flickering blue and white caught her attention. Walking to it her eyes opened wide at the sight of Mordred she has only seen glimpses of him in the past. Her mouth hung in awe of his dazzling white coat and his ice blue mane.

Mordred snorted at her smelling the blood that ran though her veins. Relaxing he walked to her stretching out his neck and lightly nipping her skirt.

Jet touched the horse his coat felt like silk as a sharp sting hit her hand. Looking down on it a large red spot that burned her hand made her twitch. A rich deep laughter hit her thoughts as her mind connected with Mordred's mind.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Skye sat opposite to Adral at the large circular table with his elbow on the cold, hard surface and his cheek resting on his hand. "I say we take back the forests by force" said the young looking elf. Skye was the youngest out of the Council which he didn't enjoy. They had all been part of the battles that haunted the Elven nation's past, where as he hadn't. He knew all of them despised him even being there.

Skye stood up and put his hand finger on the map that was painted onto the large table. "If we land our ships here" he said moving his finger to the shore on the map, "We can come around from the north and take out the camps here and here". He pointed at two markers on the map that were symbols for slave camps. Sitting back down, he cratched his scalp under the medium length, blue hair and sighed again. "So, what do you think?"
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:46 pm

"The only problem is, these maps are 3000 years old, my friend. We don't know what anything is like here anymore."

Adral sighed. The young one still had much to learn. "We must be patient, and learn from any humans and dwarves left." He pointed to Valor. Our best bet is to consult whichever human is now King."

Valus the Wise turned to them. "It is true what Adral says. However, we need a group to go to Aera, and recover some of our knowledge that was lost. Who wishes to do this?"

Adral looked around. Many of the elves would be reluctant to this task. Aera was the island of Magic, the greatest store of Magical lore and knowledge. It was here that all elves had gone to learn their trades and skills. This would be a dangerous task, however, for it would take a being right to Halcorn's front doorstep.

Adral stood up. "I'll lead a group of 50 of our best to Aera, Lord Valus." Adral did this not for glory, but for the nostalgia he had for the island. It was here that he grew up, and being on this island during the war was all that kept him alive. He had escaped with others by boat when they left Myirida 3000 years ago.

"I'll assemble my team at once, and we'll take a caravel and veer of course." Adral looked at Lord Valus. "What do you say?"

Valus turned to the rest of the council, who nodded. "We are in agreement then. Adral shall lead his team to Aera, to discover our lost secrets." Adral turned, took his staff, and walked out of the cabin to prepare for the mission.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Skye stood up with the rest of the council and rubbed his forehead. "Bloody geezers" he muttered to himself as he walked out, his Kantar strapped firmly to his legs. "Hey, Adral" he shouted "I'd like to come with you." He spoke with no respect to anyone in the council, beliving that just because his grand father was on the original council, that he was better than them.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Adral looked at the younger Elf. "I do believe you would be a capable member of my team," he said.

He walked to the stern of the ship, and rested his hands on the railing, looking out across the ocean. "You do know its been 3000 years since we set our eyes on the land of Myirida? I hope you realize how much this means to those who survived."

He looked at the younger elf. "You help me with this task, and you will earn the respect you deserve. Just watch your tongue between now and then," he said with a smile, knowing the arrogance that went through Skye. Adral had it once, as well.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 pm

"Tch" Skye said looking to his right, "We are so close to the shore, yet so far away, i can't wait." This was the first time Skye had shown any emotions, his eyes were full of wonder because of the apporaching adventure, he would finally see where his father had grown up. He started to walk away from Adral, but stopped. "Thanks" he said emotionless as he continued to walk towards the stairs that lead down to the bunkers.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Adral grabbed one of the messenger birds, and scribbled a quick note to a friend.

My brother, it is our time. We have been given permission to journey to Aera, and recover what we lost. We'll use your boat, it will house the 50 we will take on this journey. This is our chance to shine, and finally prove what we should have done 3000 years ago.

your brother,
    Adral

He let the bird fly to one of the many ships in the fleet, where his brother in all but blood stood as captain. The Valient, one of the fastest ships in the fleet, would transport their team quickly and safely to their destination. Adral went to his cabin on the Malus' Fury, and sat down, thinking about who they could take. A list of names appeared in his head, and he began to write.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Skye sat down in his room and sighed, putting his head into his hands. "Ugh, i let my guard down infront of that geezer!" he shouted, punching the wall next to him, sending electric magic through the room of whoever slept there, not marking the wall at all. Skye lay down on his bed and played with the two metal studs that pierced his lip. Images of his father ran through his head, the man who had stood up against the very Council that he had become a part of. His father was once part of the Council, but decided that their motives were wrong for the nations, sending him insane with paranoia that they would assassinate him, he took a boat and sailed back to the main land that the Elven nation had fled. Skye sat up and punched the wall harder, this time, sending electric magic through a few rooms instead of just one, marking the walls as it went through them.
    fierydeath

Post  fierydeath Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Fiery waited patiently at the stern, he had been waiting for the council to decide to return to their homeland for hundreds of years. He enchanted his arrows and practiced firing them into the ocean and recalling them. he had perfected this art for the past 9000 years and was ready to fight for his home.

Fiery had been offered a spot on the council but had refused, he never liked being the leader of a group and enjoyed the freedom of not having any responsibilities.

The past years, fiery had been practicing enhancing his arrows damage by adding elements and his own blood to make his magic stronger, he practiced this technique and fired a powerful arrow through the sky and into the distance. Even with elves enhanced sight, he couldnt see where it fell, but he could still retrieve it because of the enchantments.

after practicing, fiery sat down and watched the waves go past and a messenger bird go flying from the ship.
    Kyero
    Kyero

Post  Kyero Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:03 pm

As Kiko swam north, he saw the belly of a ship and decided to get a better look. So, as he got closer he came closer and closer until he broke though the surface. As he scanned the ship, he thought he saw one of the sailors catch a glimpse of him and quickly retreated back into the water.

He then spend the hey hour or so studying the ship and the way it was built. Then he remembered that he had to get going and started to swim off.

I should try building one, one of these days. Kiko thought to himself as he swam.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:03 pm

Jet ran her hands over Mordred his coat was soft and his breath gently blew her hair. Unclasping the rail that held him back she grabbed his blood red bridle and saddle. Placing the saddle on his back she clasped it her hands trembling. The bridle soon followed after. Leading the stallion out onto the ships deck she jumped on the saddle with little effort.

Please try to not buck me off. I'm new to this whole horse thing.
    Her mind screamed out to him.

A rich chuckle filled her mind as he started to move, "well learn to hang on tight till you can ride with just your knees." he replied back.

Jumping forward his massive hooves thundered down the deck. In seconds he ran around the deck his mane failing in the wind. Jet hung on for dear life enjoying the wind on her face. As she got more relaxed the end of the ship came near. Jet's heart thudded in her throat as Mordred made a sharp turn, and sent Jet flying into the side of the ship.

Mordred thundered away as Jet slid down the side of the boat till she sat on the deck. Her back screamed in pain as a cut through her whole body. Mordred ran down to the other side of the ship toward the stables his mind laughing the whole time. Jet slowly got up seeing stars the whole time.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Adral had his list. He walked out of his cabin, and stood on deck, looking out across the water. He saw his friend, Tyre, standing on the deck of his ship, the Valient, with a look of excitement on his face. "I've got our list! I've already sent messenger birds out to the captains of their ships, bidding them to make preparations for the departure of some of their crew," said Adral.

Adral jumped between the two boats, and landed on the deck of the small but fast vessel. "I've got Skye coming, as well. He should be coming any moment now, I sent a messenger down to his room."

Adral walked up to Tyre and hugged him. "Are you ready for us to reclaim what is ours?"

"You bet, my good friend," Tyre said. Adral then proceeded to bark orders across to Malus' Fury, getting supplies and weapons loaded onto the caravel. "We have no idea what is there, but we best be ready."
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:05 am

Jet grinned at the pain she she stood up her legs shaking. She cursed under her breath as she swayed toward the horse stables. Her open exposed back red with blood as the cuts and bruises healed up with each step she took.

As anger washed through her, pools of water formed at her feet with each step she took. Her eyes changed colors and her assassin blood took over her body. Pulling the dagger like earrings off her ears she flipped them in her hands not looking where she was going.

To her right one of the council men flew over from Malus' Fury to the Valient. Her eyes down cast she walked past him as he yelled orders to the other elves. Putting her earrings back in she walked into the stables and grabbed Mordred's reins and jumped into the saddle again.

Mordred grew angry his coat changed to a black and his mane was red. He thundered down the deck his eyes angry. He ran left and right Jet hanging on as he ran around the deck. As Mordred ran near the end he made a sharp turn. Jet flew off the stallion grabbing the edge of the boat as she flew over the side.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:13 am

Adral stumbled in his work as he saw one of the war horses charging across the deck. He had forgotten that some horses had been stored on this speedy vessel. "Tyre, those will need to-" he stopped as he saw an elf thrown off the boat by the horse. "Excuse me," he said.

Adral ran across to the deck, and dived into the water. He swam quickly towards the elven female who was drenched in the water, and said to her through the salt in his mouth, "Are you all right, Ma'am?" he did not recognize this fair lady.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:23 am

As Jet splashed over the side of the boat. Her eyes raged as the council man grabbed her.

Are you all right, Ma'am? He asked her.

Stupid war horse I will teach you who is boss even if its the last thing I do. she grunted under her breath her eyes on the boat.

Turning to the older elf she smiled and nodded. Her hands waved in the water as the water pushed her in the air. Grabbing him by the shirt "sorry your grace" she mumered as the water sent them sailing in the air.

Landing she collapsed using a decent deal of magic. The open sores on her back bled over the floor. Cursing to herself she struggled to get up and return to her own families ship so she could recover.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:30 am

The beautiful elf looked very weak from the exertion of strength. He now saw where she was from, the boat of assasins. She must be the daughter in the line of the great assasins, those who worked to destroy elven enemies in the old times.

Adral whispered a few words, secretly healing the wounds on her back. She left, without saying a word. Adral quickly dried himself off, using a simple Ventus spell. He walked to one of the messenger birds on the deck of the Valient.

Master of Assasins, please transfer the woman who will return to you wet to the Valient, where she will travel on our journey to Aera. She appears to be searching for her identity, and I believe she will find it amongst the ruins.

Adral, Council member.

He sent the bird off, now making 51 possible men and women to travel with them to their long lost home.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:00 am

Jet stumbled toward the boat where her family had slept. Taking a running leap she sailed over the white turning waters and landed on the deck. Shaking the water from her hair she ran to the lower decks to her housing area.

Charging in the room she slammed the door and walked over to the giant tub. Filling it with water she washed herself. Pouring the water over the side of the ship out her window. Dressing in her black leather outfit she packed up her old outfits. Bumping into something white she dropped her bag and reached under the bed and pulled a white longbow. In awe she had heard stories about this bow her great grand father had made the bow from dragons bone one day and used its organs for the string. Brushing her hair she pulled it up and ran out the longbow in her hand.
    salamance

Post  salamance Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:30 am

Anthony had awoken from slumber to find a note on his desk.
    It says it is for my father but maybe I should read it anyway....The note read;
    Master of Assasins, please transfer the woman who will return to you wet to the Valient, where she will travel on our journey to Aera. She appears to be searching for her identity, and I believe she will find it amongst the ruins.

Adral, Council member

"Might as well adress his request and send her."He said to himself. Anthony sent the messenger Hawk to the other boat and responded;

Dear Adral,

I,Son of the leader of The League of Assasins, will make sure that this woman gets to you. I have set up a place to meet where the sea is not too windy and wavy so that she dosn't fall into the watery depths. The location is revealed on a map i drew on the back of this letter.
    Sincerely,
    Anthony
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:59 am

Jet wondered out of the sleeping decks. The power of the dragon flowing through her fingers. Walking to the training area she set the arrows down. Placing the arrow on her hand she drew back the bow string and after she aimed she let the string go the arrow sung through the air.

The wooden board snapped in half and fell on the floor. She grinned and walked over to the wood pile finding the fattest of wood she placed it on the set and again she let the arrow fly over. A loud snap filled the air as the wood hit the floor. She smiled and walked toward the side of the boat her hair fell from her bun. The war would be soon and she would have the life her family used to have. Maybe she would use her new powers over the men.

But she had 50 years till she would be able to marry. Maybe she would die in a epic battle with her grandfathers bow or maybe she would find a few men that she could toy with. Though she had never seen a man. Maybe they were as good looking as most of the young elves on the ships. Sighing she sat on the side looking at the sea hoping to see the fish or something exciting.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:45 am

Skye walked to the edge of the boat and placed both hands on the railing. Looking over at the boat he was about to jump over to, he saw Adral, drenched in water. "Hey old man!" he shouted over to Adral, "Your supposed to jump over the water not go for a swim!". Skye chuckled a bit and took a few steps back. He ran towards the edge of the ship and leaped over the side, letting off a little more electric magic from his feet to give him more height. Skye soared through the skys between the two ships, it felt amazing. He grew closer and closer to the other ship and eventually slammed onto the deck, letting off even more magic to soften his blow.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:35 am

All was ready. The preparations made, the soldiers arrived, and the supplies set, all was left to pick up their last member.

Adral handed the note to Tyre. Set course for these coordinates."

As they made their way through the fleet, slipping in and out between the large, old, ships, Adral finally realized the immensity of the situation. Staring towards the sea, he thanked Phylega for this chance.

He saw the Assasins boat, and he nodded towards the master of Assasins. "She's the last one," Adral said.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:43 am

Skye walked up next to Adral and put both hands onto the barrier. "Why do we need an Assassin?" he said staring at the Assassin's boat, "You know i don't trust them". He sighed and looked into the water, watching the many different kinds of fish swimming around, careless to what is happening on land. While Skye waited for Adral to answer, he sat down on the floor cross legged, almost child like, and got out his two Katar blades. The white crystals glowed at his touch as the magic ran through the metal daggers. Skye smiled slightly, watching the swirling light.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:51 am

Adral turned to Skye. "Remember, young one, that not everything is as it appears on the outside." He paced back and forth, waiting for the master of assasins to retrieve the elf.

Adral stared into the ocean, where the water was crystal clear, and he could see deep beneath the sea. It was the home of Phylega, the goddess of the sea. She had been silent for thousands of years however, before even Adral's time. Where were the gods when they needed them most?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:31 am