Fall From Heaven RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fall From Heaven RP

Forums used for the Fall From Heaven RPG

+3
Archos
tell_tale-heart
LordAdmiral
7 posters

The Emerald Navy

Archos
    Archos
    Admin

The Emerald Navy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Emerald Navy

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Skye looked up at Adral, slowly putting his blades back into the pouches attached to his legs. "I don't belive that" he said, looking back at the ship, "Those Assassins are sneaky and liars". Skye opened his right hand and electricity ran between his digits, making The young elf stood up and stretched his arms.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Adral watched as the elf used some basic magic techniques to amuse himself. For 3000 years Adral had worked to perfect his own magical abilities, and was now proficient in most types. His favored forms, however, were Aqua and Ignis. The two elements were complete opposite, and together, they formed many intricate abilities.

The torches on the ship remained unlit, and Adral decided to change this. With a wave of his hand across the deck, one by one, the torches ignited themselves. The starry sky reflected off the water, and the torches complimented this with their orange glow.

"Skye, what is your interest on this journey?" Adral said suddenly. He knew Skye was ambitious, and that his goals went outside the will of the council. He stared at the two knifes at Skye's belt.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Skye didn't look up at Adral but still replied, "I-I want to see where my Father went to train his magic". He continued to play with his electricity, that was slowly getting bigger as he expressed his emotions. "You see, these crytals on my blades are actually my fathers" he looked down at the Katar daggers, "He left them with my mother before he..left". His eyes shined with tears as he remembered that day long ago when his father left. The ball in his hand started to grow in size quicker than before.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Adral remembered that day. The elf had left their home in exile, to who knows where. Some said he returned to Myirida, but if that was true, he was probably dead by now.

Adral noticed the power fluctuating in Skye's hands. Adral prepared for an discharge, purposeful or accidental. "Skye, watch what you are doing," Adral said calmly...
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:33 pm

"It's just" he continued from before, "Why did he leave? He just left me and mother with nothing, no nest egg". The emotions that had been bottled up for all these years were finally surfacing, causing his magic to loose control. "Nothing" he repeated, "Nothing at all!". Electricity began shooting off of his body and the ball in his hand started to grow rapidly. His continued to water up as he stared into the sea.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:59 pm

The electricty crackled around them. "Skye, control your emotions!" With a surge of energy, Adral focused on the electric power. Reaching his hand out, he grabbed the energy, sucking through his body. The shock threatened to consume him, but he sent the volts of energy through his body, and harmlessly into the wood beneath his feet. Without anything to connect to, the energy dissapeared.

What Adral did was a very advanced technique, and he fell to his knees. "Skye, your abilities will be broken in Aera," he said, and then fainted.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Jet wondered back to her families cabin. Upon going to the door a note was tacked there. Grabbing the letters she opened it and saw it was from the leader of the boat or maybe it was his son. Reading it, it stated:

Jet daughter of Calmist,

You are to pack your things and leave this ship. You were picked from the assassins to go to the main land and scope it out.The council member Adrel had requested you on the ship you have till moon rise to get on the Valient.Till we meet again in the future.

Commander of the Assassins.

Jet's eyes widened at the sight of this. Running through the hall she grabbed her dragon skin bag. Obtaining her clothing and knives she pulled her hair up with her fathers jade dagger. Pulling a black velvet cloak with a emerald and silver crest of her families over her shoulders she darted out the door. The bow in her hand she ran to the boats deck in time to see a younger elf then his release fireworks.

The thunder ran down to the water and fried the fish on the sea. Swirling the water the fish kicked back into life as she saw the council member drop to his knees. Running at full speed not making a sound she sailed over the two boats and landed. Around her the noise of water slapping the boat was all you could hear. Running she grabbed the council member and hulled him in her arms. Her eyes wide with wonder on what to do with him. Walking to the horse stalls she put him in Mordred's stable.

Mordred looked at them bored out of his mind. "He got struck with a younger elfs magic." she thought to him.

Mordred snorted and replied "Figured most of you young ones should not learn magic till you are mature. But do as you wish I wont bother you. And you need to ride again if you are ever going to be like your father or any of your family."

Nodding she arranged a nest out of the clean hay that was just laid out for Mordred. Using her cloak she covered him up to stop the chills. Takingoff the skirt section she created a pillow. The under lining skirt blew in the breeze.

The black leather shined under the fire light. Looking at it she wondered what it would be like to wear clothing like the human girls she heard the elders talk about.Her family wore clothes only to cover their priveate parts. It made moving a lot easier she was always told.

She cupped her hands as water poured into them placing them to the council members lips and poured it in his mouth. Rubbing his throat she forced the water down his throat. After she was done shesat next to Mordred who had laid down and talked to him. Waiting for the council member to wake up.

Last edited by tell_tale-heart on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Skye kept staring at the water as he locked away his emotions again. "Damn assassin" he said to himself as he slowly got up, feeling a little drained from the energy that had escaped his body. Skye's face went back to it's original emotionless self. He looked around and followed the trail of water where the assassin had went. "You!" he shouted at the girl, "Who are you?".

OOC- didn't notice the "thought" bit :3 changed my post.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:20 pm

YOU!!! a voice came from behind her, WHO ARE YOU
    The bellow came again. Mordred stood up and shopved his head out to see what all the noise was. His ears went against his head at the smell of more thunder hit his nose. Pawing the ground he reached his head out trying to snap at the boy.

Jet looked at the younger elf. Shaking her head she sighed and replied, "I'm Jet daughter of Calmist, who was one of the best assassins of his time. He was a friend to the commander of the assassins." she jumped over the rail and landed in front of him and stabbed her finger in his chest continuing, "and you are the one who knocked the council member out with your stupid lack of control and you are the one who is stupid." Her voice turned cold and frightening as her enchanting powers took over pressing fear into anyone who was near. "Because of your stupidity the council member COULD die and then it would be to late to send him back to the other ships. So I would watch waht you do and work on your power."

The sound of the council members rigged breath caught her attention.Jumping back over the railing she ran to his side. Opening his shirt she noticed a gash in his side. She worked like mad to cover the cut washing it out with water she applied a small healing spell she learned that would heal him in seconds. She closed his shirt and waited looking at him intently hoping to see some change to his face.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Skye chuckled a bit and leaned against the stable's door frame. "That geezer won't die" he said with a slight laugh in his voice, "and watch who you speak to girl". Skye chuckled slightly again as he took out one of his Katars and held it up so the girl could see the handle. "See that?" he said pointing to the symbol on the handle, "That means I, like that geezer, am part of the Council". The crystal hanging from the blade seemed to be glowing less bright than earlier. Skye looked at the crystal closely and smiled again. "Looks like my emotions are locked up once again". With that, Skye walked over to the girl and Adral, sat down child like again and looked closely at Adral. Why did you do such a stupid thing?
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:34 pm

Adral heard distant voices, some angered, others protective. It was curious to see how naive some of the younger elves truly were. The ability he had used had taken a toll on his body, ripping a gash through his side where the energy had tried to escape. Absorption was a technique that Lord Valus had taught him, and without a proper place to transfer the energy to, the spell was very dangerous.

With a start, he heard Skye whisper, "Why did you do such a thing?" In a fury of anger, Adral came out of his sleep and stared right into the eyes of Skye. With his hand, he reached out, and began to raise Skye into the air. "Ignorance is a weakness, young one," he said in anger. He began to stand, the air swirling around them as he used every ounce of his strength to teach this elf a lesson.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Jet ignored the younger elf babbling. She knew he was part of the council she had seen his father in it and he wore his fathers crest. Glaring across to him she shook her head. Waiting for the older council member to come too with this kid would driver her up the wall.

Mordred not liking having more then one male in his stall walked over behind Jet and nudged her in the shoulder and laid behind her. He looked at the young elf and snapped his teeth rather loudly. Reaching out his neck he sniffed the knocked out council member. The smell of the thunder was not faint due to Jet's constant water flow to his wounds.

Jet snuggled up against her horse and sighed. The silence is what she loved. The sound of the sea made her content. Her mind raced with the though of dry land again. Her blood boiled with the longing to drive her daggers into the enemy.

As the younger elf whispered to the older council men. Jet looked at the older council man as he came too. As words were exchanged she stood up and jumped out of the stall giving them their space.walking out to where the food would be stored she grabbed a few things of fruit and fish. Bringing them back to the stables she leaned over and placed them on the floor next to them.

Last edited by tell_tale-heart on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Skye's calm, emotionless face turned into a frowning, angry one. "What I meant is, there was no need to injure yourself!" as Skye shouted back, he stood up. Small ammount of sparks shot from him to match Adral's wind magic. "You could have threw me in the water or hit me!" he continued shouting, "There was NO NEED TO INJURE YOURSELF, ARE YOU STUPID!". Skye's elecrticity shooting from his body was blown around by Adral's gust as they both started to get stronger. The tention in the stable could be cut with a knife.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:46 pm

Adral reached out, and crafting the air with his hands, he began to freeze Skye's limbs while he was in mid air. "Skye, the law of the elves is at hand. Never sacrifice others for yourself," he said.

Adral began to calm the energy seeping from Skye. "Second law. Listen to your elders!" Adral began to pick up the pace of the whirl wind. He stared up at his captive, and with one last stretch of his limbs, he dropped Skye to the floor.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Skye brought his hands together in a loud bang. A slight flash erupted from them as he broke the simple spell that was put on him by Adral. "Listen, i don't care about all of these rules and laws" he seemed to be calmer now even though magic was still seeping off of him, "All i care about is that it was MY fault you were hurt and MINE alone, got it?". Skye turned on his heels and walked out of the stables slowly, hiding the face that his hand had been burned from using too much of his energy in a short period of time. He scratched his head just outside of the barn, regretting all of this. He looked around for some sailors and walked off.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:51 pm

The sight of sparks hitting the floor she cleared her throat and looked at the older council man and said "you grace please calm down if one of those sparks catch the hay we will all be in trouble."

Grabbing the rope she opened Mordred's stall and lead him to a empty stall on the other side of the stable. Placing fresh hay down she could still hear them talking. Once the council man got better she would take her cloak back and nest in the stall with Mordred. Her eyes grew heavy due to all the activity that had happened.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Adral was in one of the worst states he had ever been. It was his duty to lead the other elves in how to act, especially those working under him. As a council member, Skye should do the same.

Adral couldn't think. His side split open again, the healing spell that the assasin had used failing because of Adrals exertion. "Phylega, protect me, and Skye as well," he said, and he crumpled to the floor once more, to exhausted to keep going.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:03 pm

The smell of blood hit Jets nose like a rocket. Racing over to the older council man she noticed his side open bleeding again. Swearing under her breath on how men were she opened his shirt again she washed the wound out. Taking the under lining of her skirt off she wrapped him up tight so this would not happen again.

Sitting in the corner she closed her eyes and listened to the noises he was making. She was a assassin not a nurse maid, her mind raged. She was not made for baby sitting but for killing.

She should have just let him die like a noble warrior or one who was trying to be. But she knew if that had happened she would have been skinned alive. The council was not kind to ignoring the elders. Though some were younger then her and her age. Reaching in her bag she pulled another skirt and covered herself up to maintain warmth.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Adral was dreaming. His thoughts were not his own, and he flew quickly across the ocean towards Myirida, towards home. He saw the island of Aera, beautiful and prestine as it was when they left it. Adral remembered his studies in Aera, as a young elf of 50, and his body took him to his room, in one of the extensive buildings stretching away from the castle.

His spirit was guiding him somewhere, somewhere important. He flew through the hallways,remembering them like it was yesterday. He flew farther and farther, then out into the courtyard of the Castle.

And there was death. Standing in the middle of a courtyard was a shrouded figure, in darkness he stood, and the darkness seeped from his very being.

Adral lunged forward, being drawn towards the figure. His back to Adral, the figure seemed to be muttering something. At the last second, the man turned to face Adral, and with a last thought of horror, everything turned white.

"It is not your time to die, little one," said a voice. With that, Adral was sucked out of the void, and into reality.

Now awake, he kept his eyes closed. He could smell dried blood on his body, but the pain was gone. He opened his eyes ever so slightly, glancing at the female elf resting, waiting. He just then noticed how spectacularly beautiful she was.

Adral turned, and at last, fell to sleep, true sleep, and this time, it was dreamless.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Skye sat against the back, outside wall of the barn. Why did i let my emotions get to me like that?. His mind raced with questions, why all of a sudden would his magic be that uncontrolable. Skye stared at his hand that had been burned from the ammount of energy that had be released from it, his finger tips were completely charred and the palm of his hand was bleeding. He was shoked that Adral and the girl had not noticed, since they seemed to be much more aware of the situation than he had been. Skye held his forhead and stared at the floor, thinking.
    salamance

Post  salamance Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:25 pm

OOC:Are u guys still on the ship?i got lost Razz
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:28 pm

OOC: yes, we are still on teh sheepz.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:30 pm

OOC- We're on the boat next to yours, the Valient. You are still on the assasins boat. that help?
    salamance

Post  salamance Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:40 pm

OOC: yah ty and uh are u going to battle the Orcs or are u going back to your homes?
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Jet sat there dreaming about the future.

The trees stood tall the green leaves whispered in the wind. Sitting on one of branches sat a young boy black hair like hers but he was only half elven. Mordred stood in the shade hos coat as white as ever.

Horse tell me about the great war that came to this land 1000's of years ago. The boy questioned Mordred. Shaking his head Mordred snorted and pawed the ground. He sighed at the memory of something sad.

Jet's face washed with emotion as she knew it was not good.

Horse please show me how to fight like how it used to be. I heard I came from a line of great assassins and my ancestor killed a elf named Jet. And took her skin as a coat. And that is how we were able to own you.

Mordred snapped again. His mind raced with the memories.

Jet woke up and shook her head. Seeing the council man sleeping she got up and left with out a sound. Walking out onto the deck the stars shone brightly. Taking the dagger out of her hair it fell down her back in a black waterfall. Smiling to herself.she walked to the edge of the boat and found a rope and tied it to the side of the boat. Making sure she could grab it she ran and dove over the side of the boat.

Doing flips she landed in the water with a tiny splash. Swimming around she stayed near the rope. The water felt good against her skin. She would have to find the female elves sleeping quarters soon. Sighing she grabbed the rope and hauled herself up on the boat. Drying as she climbed upward.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 pm