Fall From Heaven RP

Forums used for the Fall From Heaven RPG

The Wilderness of the South

LordAdmiral
    Admin

The Wilderness of the South

Post  LordAdmiral on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:40 pm

The edge of Halcorns empire rests on the edge of a great jungle that no one has crossed in over 4,000 years. From this place, the Drache have come, and it is unknown what their intent is.

DarthSenorQueso

Mion and the Darche

Post  DarthSenorQueso on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:58 pm

Mion sat on the grass waiting for his group to move... He was a bit impatient. His Troop was at the Back of all the others and he was getting a bit bored....

"Can't we hurry up? We need to expand into this region faster. Before They notice how large a force we've got.. sOmeone lend me a dragon so I can scout ahead would you?"

One of the commanders stared at him, " We can't do that. You know how much of this is based on procedure. We have to do it by the book. It's never failed."

Mion stared at him, "I don't care what WORKS I just care what gives me a job. So spare me we have to go with what works.... and all that... I'm one guy anyone else can sit here like you have me doing."

The commander looked at him, "Fine you can go ahead but not with one of our dragons, if you want to scout do it on foot."

Mion sighed and got up, "Fine, fine."

He went up ahead.

Last edited by DarthSenorQueso on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whee too short before)
    birdramon157

Re: The Wilderness of the South

Post  birdramon157 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Bird sat in the grss on a cliff. He saw the familiar black and green dragon walk up towards him. " Hey Thorn " he called to it. then Bird's serious gaze turn into a look of amusement. " Want to have some fun? " he asked it. Thorn let out a jet of flame and look at Bird curiously. " Go smash that rock so you can stand on it, and it wont break. But it has to be flat on the bottom. then bird went over to a rock, and started to swipe at it with his sword until it was flat, and he could stand on it. " Follow my lead" then bird jumped off the cliff with the rock under hiim, and started sliding down the rocks. Thorn followed Bird, jumping off the rocks after him. " Woo hoo! "

DarthSenorQueso

Post  DarthSenorQueso on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Mion spotted another of his race. it was Bird, "Hey Bird want to scout? Better the this stuff." Mion said pointing to the Drache standing around. Mion looked at Thorn, "We could use your friend for it too...and sneak off. What were you doing a second ago anyhow?"
    birdramon157

Post  birdramon157 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:53 pm

" Uhhhhh....i don't know. I just decided it would be fun to slide down the rocks. Bird grinned and looked at Thorn, who nodded. "I've been wanting to get away from here for a while anyhow." Bird crossed over toward Thorn, and he knelt down so Bird could climb up." Where are you thinking of going?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:34 am