Fall From Heaven RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fall From Heaven RP

Forums used for the Fall From Heaven RPG

+4
rita
tell_tale-heart
Archos
LordAdmiral
8 posters

The Open Ocean

LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

The Open Ocean Empty The Open Ocean

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Not much to say. Apart from a few uncharted islands, it is quite empty.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

The Open Ocean Empty Re: The Open Ocean

Post  Archos Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:56 pm

Skye shifted a little in the warm, bright sun. He hadn't slept all day because he had been thinking constantly, trying to figure out why he had acted the way he did that night. "Sailors!" he shouted around the boat, "No lazing! It's your duty to get us safely to the shore!". Skye coughed softly and as he did, he raised his right hand to his mouth to cover it. He winced in pain slightly as he looked at the wound on his hand, it still hadn't healed? Skye sighed and slowly walked up to the main deck where Tyre and Adral were.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Jet walked over to Mordred's stable. Jumping on him she opened his door and ran out. Charging across the deck she had hoped this ws the last time she would be tossed.

Mordred tried as he might to get her off his back. He jumped and kicked and reared.

Jet clung on and to her shock she stayed on till he tired out.Jet relaxed as walked him to his stall. Getting off she hugged him and walked out. Feeling better about herself she looked around trying to decide what to do.

Walking to the edge she played with the water turning her fingers. The water swayed this way and that. The sun played on her face as a seagull sat next to her. Smiling she scratched its head before it took off.
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:20 pm

Ishtar sat in the bottom of the boat. After she heard that her older sister was going on the mission to Aera she could no resist. She heard everyone walking around above her head but she could not reveal herself now. She would wait till they landed on the island.

After a few hours she started to doze off. She was holding her whip in her hand. When she fel into a slumber she let go of her grip on the weapon. It clanged to the floor with a big thud. The metal in the whip rang for a second. Ishtar picked it up as quickly as she could. She hoped that no one on the ship heard her but with her luck they did. She wrapped the weapon around her waist and sat back down. Waitiing for someon to discover her.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Jet wondered around with nothing to do the traning set up wan not complete yet so she could not practice her longbow. Wondering around she decided to look for the girls quarters hoping she could get some shut eye till dinner was served.

Wakling down to the lower decks she wondered down the hall the smell of males hit her nose as she passed by. Wrinkling her nose she walked to the end of the hall where the males showers and waste bin were. Turning she walked down the other hall. The smell of food on one side and the smell of salty air down the other made Jet hungry for dinner.

Knowing she would get in trouble with the cooks if she went into the kitchens. Turning she at last found the girls quarters. Opening the door there were two halls one to the left and the other to the right doors on each side. Walking down she found her name and opened the door. One cot sat at the end of the room it was smaller then what she was used too. But she didnt care it was just her and there were way more males on the ship then females. So she didnt need a roommate. Placing her bag on a stool she left the room. Wondering down the hall she hear a loud thump in one of the storage. Drawing her dagger from its hiding place she crept up to the door opening it she snuck in.

To the corner of heer eye she saw a flash of pale skin as it dashed out to grab a metal object. As she crept forward she smelled her sisters scent. Groaning she stood up and walked behind the cargo and saw Ishtar sitting there. Grabbing her by the arm Jet yanked her up and hissed to her, "What are you doing here you are supposed to be on the assassins ship. The commander is going to flip if he does not see you at the dinning hall tonight."Dragging her out of the room Jet shoved Ishtar in her room and closed the door.
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm

"You know that i hate that ship. Im the only female assassin other than you and with you not there it really sucks. Besides you know i cant stand to be away from youEspecially after i heard where you guys are going. Aera. The older ones hav told me stories about it. But now im actually going to et foot on it."

Rita walked over and sat on the cot. She wrapped her whip around her waist and smoothed out her hair. She waited for her oldeisters response. She knew she was going to be in trouble but she did not care. As long as she was with her older sister. She got up and gave her sister a tight hug.

"I love you sis."
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Jet rolled her eyes she knew her sister would have been alone on the ship since her family had parished with the sickness that hit the ships years ago. Jet shook her head and stood rigid as her sister gave her a hug.

"I'm not your baby sitter and you are going to the council elders tonight to tell them of your foolishness. you can get us both killed because of your recklessness,she hissed at her.

Though they were about 1000 years apart and their mother died shortly giving birth to Ishtar she she had to admit that Ishtar was almost like their mother. Where Jet was dark and morbid, Istar was light and airy.

Jet groaned as she knew Ishtar unless she found a new friend to bother. A snicker played across her lips at the thought of Ishtar and the young council man she encountered last night would hang out. She hoped that would be enough to let Jet work on her training. Though Ishtar's powers were almost as good as Jets she still had some things wrong.

Jet tilted her head and pulled her hair up."Mom would be flipping over in her grave right now. Or more like grandfather would have your head. Its the duty of the oldestgoing to serve in the wars male or female and the youngest is supposed to say home. You better be good or you and I will be to the sharks and I don't know about you but I want to walk on land and fight like who we were trained to do." Jets eyes changed from blue to silver as her anger reached to her eyes.
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:48 pm

"I never said you were my baby sitter. Besides i can take care of myself. You forget i have beaten you in fight on quite a few occasions. And i know im going to tell the elders. They wont kill us they need us we are two of the best that they have in this fleet."

"Dont bring mom or grandpa into this. I dont care what the rules say im just as fit to help re take our rightful home as you are."[/

Ritas hair began to lift into the air. This happened only when she was mad or when she used her magic. Her eyes turned a gold color resembling her hair.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Jet snorted and replied, "you only beat me becasue dad yelled at me when ever I would knock you down. Now since dad is not here you are going to have to fend your yourself Mordred is my horse so he only listens to me. And as far as this war goes I know you want to get to the home land but you have to remember its not for us we are fighing for the future of the elves we don't get to pride ourselves that we're the first to see our home. Who know we might just pull up and get ambushed."

Staning back she turned over and grabbed Ishtar's bag and threw it at her. Reaching in her bag she grabbed a bar of lavander scrubbing stones and placed them in her hands.

"Go wash up you smell like rat piss and dust." she stated and walked out the door.
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:03 pm

"Dad didnt stop you from doing anything. All he did was say not to knock me down thats it. And i dont care if Mordred is your horse i will find someg faster stronger and better than him."

Ishtar took the stones and went to the connecting bathroom. She got undressed and started to take a showe.

*Why does she treat me like a baby. She knows i can handle myself.*

After she finished up and got dressed Ishtar went up to the deck where she found Jet training.

"Hey sis how bout we settle this right here. A fight. First one to say they quit loses."

Rita took off her whip and let it hang to the ground. She pressed the button and the spikes came out.

"Im not going to go easy so you dont either. No mind controlling allowed any other magic is free reign. Lets go"
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Adral looked down at the elf standing on the deck below him. Hands on his hips, Adral said, "Welcome aboard the Valient." Adral thought hard, trying to remember which soldier this was. He had grabbed some younger soldiers as well as veterans, in an effort to give the elves who had never fought a true battle before some experience. They had no idea what they would find at Aera.

The problem with these younger soldiers is some of them could end up being such a pain. Hopefully, this one wouldn't be.

"Your called Cap, correct? Tell me some things about yourself. What have you heard about the land of Myirida?" he began to walk along the deck with the younger elf.
    fierydeath

Post  fierydeath Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:33 pm

OOC- wondering if im coming w/ u Razz
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:35 pm

OOC- We need some elves to stay with the Emerald Fleet. Razz You weren't on the boat with us, so I guess not.
    captain07
    captain07

Post  captain07 Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Cap was amazed to hear such a wise and respectable member of elven society would ask for his input and experience involving Myridia. "Well we all know about Vagarth being Orc Strongholds. The Free Lands and the humans are in grave danger, as I have learned that the Orcs are preparing a great siege of the area. I think they're protection and the security of the Free Lands is vital for our goal, considering it is between the White Mountains and the coast, a major strategic advantage. If we can help the humans, we can gain access through the Free Plains, which will lead us to the White Mountains and the dwarves, whom I think can provide a strong fortress and other services in return for our protection. Plus, we can use their valuable information on the lands and secret passages."
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Adral noticed almost all the information came from the scholars who taught the young ones. "One thing you have to understand," he said seriously to the elf, "Is that we have not been to Myirida in 3000 years. We have no clue of the current situation there." He paused, and looked out across the ocean.

"I know as much about what is going on there as you do." Suddenly, a soldier came from below deck. "Sir, two of the soldiers have begun to fight."

"Lead me to them."
    fierydeath

Post  fierydeath Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:49 pm

OOC- i dont think anyone else is with me so ill dictate the happenings on the boat Wink
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Actually, I believe there is still a elf in the Emerald Fleet. I think Salamance's character is.
    captain07
    captain07

Post  captain07 Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:16 pm

"That is exactly my point, Sir Adral. You see if we can prove to be of assistance to the Dwarves we will gain their great insight into the ins and outs of Myridia." Cap was eager to prove himself to the elder Elf, but at the same time was willing to do whatever it took to better himself as well. He followed Adral to the reported fight.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:24 pm

"I don't think that would be a good idea. The commanders of this fleet would be mad if we blew the whole ship apart. Ishtar once we get on land then we can use magic but until then what I say goes because your not even supposed to be here at all. I think we should start ..... NOW"
    Jet cried grabbing her dagger she dropped her skirt and ran forward with the dagger in her hand.

Her hair blew behind her. She was tired of her sister and wished that sometimes she was never born. The sun bore down on her daggers making her look bigger. As she came close she jumped in the air and dove toward her sister.
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Ishtar was a little shocked by the sudden movements. She quickly snapped back to reality. Hopping backwards she swung her whip a a high speed. She missed by mere inches. "Ill make this a fair fight." Ishtar put the whip around her waist again. Then she put her bladed gauntlets on and took her fighting stance again. Then charged her sister swinging her blades.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:42 am

Skye walked calmly over to the fighting sisters. Frowning slightly, he sent out a large but weak bolt of electricity and intercepted Jet's attack on her sister. "Stop this at once!" he shouted at the duo. Skye moved his hand quickly and send Jet and her sister soaring backwards to where they had originally ran from at both ends of the deck. Pain, it ran through Skye's arm as he used his magic, the wound on his hand had still not healed? He tried to compose himself so no one would notice. Damn geezer, he hasn't noticed to fighting yet?
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Adral walked down to the storage areas. He saw Skye working to stop the fight between two girls, one who was the one who had worked to heal him the night before. It was curious that he still did not know her name. At least Skye was trying to do something useful for a change.

Magnifying his voice through the air, he said, "What is going on here?" and strode forward towards the conflict. He didn't want to deal with more fights, they should be focusing on the upcoming war, for the time for fighting amongst themselves was not now. It was not the elven way.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:21 pm

"Your grace,"Jet said bowing showing respect to the man she helped last night, "I recently came across my sister as a stow away on this boat. She is my younger sister and wat to stay on the assassins boat till they landed. But since I left she had to follow me and decided to hide in the storage units. She has broken the rules and wants to prove to me she can take care of her self."

Jet turned to her sister her eyes turned hard and cold. The edge on her voice made everyone shiver, "She would have proven she could have taken care of herself if she stayed on the assassins ship."

Turning she turned and walked up the stairs leaving her sister on the deck. Glancing down at the younger elfs hand she whispered to Adral, "Your grace I think your young friend may need your help his heand is bleeding." Stepping back she bowed her head slightly and looked at the young elves.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Adral nodded at her, and walked up to her sister. "Well, we can't send you back now. You better understand what you are getting yourself into."

Adral turned to Skye. "Let me see your hand." If Skye had used a spell of Corpus already, and it hadn't fixed it, then something was majorly wrong. "This is the hand you've been releasing your electric energy with, right?"
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Skye glanced at the girl from last night, staring at her. She's still here? I guess she is coming. He looked at his hand and sighed as the blood dripped down his fingers. He started to wonder how he could have hurt himself with his own magic, strange. Skye looked up at Adral, ignoring him and then grabbed the scarf of his cloak as prepared to rip it off for a bandage. This was strange as Skye never showed all of his face to people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:31 am