Fall From Heaven RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fall From Heaven RP

Forums used for the Fall From Heaven RPG

4 posters

The Peaks of Snow

LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

The Peaks of Snow Empty The Peaks of Snow

Post  LordAdmiral Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Trekking through the mountains is very dangerous. If this is attempted, you must be ready for dangerous creatures, along with Dwarves attacking you for trespassing in their lands.
    rita
    rita

The Peaks of Snow Empty Re: The Peaks of Snow

Post  rita Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Rita was walking along in the snow searching for any material useful to her. Her white tiger Ekari (e-car-a) right by her side. They had just found a large deposit of Sapphire when out of nowhere a large chunk of ice falls and barely misses them. They look up and see a yeti sliding down the side of the mountain twords them. Rita quickly pulled out her blade attachments and hooked them to her wrists. "Lets take this thing out Ekari." Ekari got in her fighting stance. The yeti got to the landing that they were on and stood tall. It was nearly 11 feet tall and very muscular. It yelled at a trembling pitch and charged right at them. Ekari ran forward and leaped at it, biting it on the arm. The beast shook her and flung her to the ground. Then it turned its attention back at Rita. It charged at a high speed. Ekari was lying unconscious on the ground. Rita threw a few throwing stars at it but it dodged them easily. "Earthmortis" Rita shouted her spell and out of the ground came a giant rock golem. It stood as tall as the yeti. It picked the yeti up and slammed it on the ground. Rita walked over and slashed the beasts neck. After waking up Ekari and mining the Sapphire she needed. "Ekari drag that yeti back with us its fur and bones will be good for use in the weapons." Ekari nodded her head and began to drag the beast behind them.
    Seawheels
    Seawheels

Post  Seawheels Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Kaduro was going on his usual trek through the white mountains searching for a worthy beast to fight. Surprisingly, all he has seen so far were a couple of rats and maybe a bat or two. As he looked around he finally discover a rather large beast which he could not figure out. It came at him with rapid speed he was hardly able to dodge. He began moving swiftly rapidly striking the beast. After a record sixteen strikes he saw that the beast had been slain, but his sword had broken. It didn't surprise him since his blade was hundreds of years old, but he lacked the experience to enchant it or the materials to build a new one. He would have to seek out a dwarven blacksmith.
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Rita heard some ruckus and ran twords it. She saw a dwarf she had never seen before fighting a beast. The creature finally fell but Rita noticed that he had broken his sword. "Ekari stay here just in case." Rita slid down the small hill and stopped about ten feet from the other dwarf. "Hi there im Rita. Do you need help with anything?" Rita had her blades attached to her elbows concealed under her gown. This was just a precaution. She had run into rouge dwarfs before but this one seemed to be fine.
    Seawheels
    Seawheels

Post  Seawheels Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:31 pm

After the battle, Kaduro was approached by a female dwarf. He started to wonder what she was doing up here. She didn't look like a swordsman. She began talking and she seemed nice enough.

"Well, my sword just broke and it has been in my family for generations. You wouldn't happen to know where I can find a blacksmith to make me a new one, would you?" asked Kaduro.
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:08 pm

"Actually im a blacksmith. Seeing as the sword sounds to be many years old i do not know if i could fix it fully. But i could repair it to fighting shape." Rita walked over to him and stood near him. She took the two peices of the sword and examined them. "Now that i look at it i might be able to fix it up to new condition. Come with back to my house and ill see what i can do." Rita began to walk up the hill that she had slid down.
    Seawheels
    Seawheels

Post  Seawheels Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Kaduro listened to the blacksmith's offer and it sounded almost too good to be true. The sword would probably be in good condition after repair. Especially since the metal and enchantments withstood hundreds of years of wear and tear.

"Thank you. By the way, my name is Kaduro. Thought you should at least know mine since you gave me yours. I wish I could fix it myself, but I'm not that skilled."said Kaduro.
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:25 pm

"It is nice to meet you. I jst had a thought. If you ant me to i could add a little bit of an elemental spice to it. With the peices i have in stock i could give it an ice, thunder, dragon, o water based attribute. If you want any other element you will have to go out and find the material yourself. Also if it would help any i have some basic armor laying aroundat my house. You could have it free of charge if you want.

"Rita walked up and hopped on Ekari's back. She pulled the man on and kicked her in the sides. They took off at a high rate considering that she was dragging a large yeti behind her. Rita opened her bag and pulled out a few of the smaller chunk of sapphire that she had just mined.

"Also i could put some of thes into your handle to make it look even better than it did."
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:51 pm

After finishing the mans swoord and sending him on his way Rita packed up a large bag of weapons and one of supplys. "Ekari we are finally gonna go on that trip we have been talking about for years. It may be dangerous but together we can handle anything." The tiger just purred a little and looked at her. Rita tossed the bags onto Ekaris back and strapped them on. "Lets go." They walked outside and began there journey. "We will go down the mountain and pay a little visit to some of those army camps. I hear theres alot of them down there." They began to walk and off they were.

After a few days of descending through snow storms and jagged cliffs they were at the base of the mountain. As they were walking they noticed a bright light up ahead. "I bet thats one of those camps. Lets go, keep quiet though." Ekar nodded her head as they creeped through a few trees and then stopped. Rita opened the pouch she filled with weapons and pulled out a medium sized bow and a thing of about 50 arrows. "There doesnt look to be that many of them. We can take them." Rita readyed an arrow and let it go. It flew through the air at a high speed hitting one of the orcs in the head.

After killing about 50-60 more They were all gone. Rita figured that ths was just a platoon and that it was not one of the actual camps. After finding and taking wha she could use and needed she head off again.

About two weeks later Rita found herself running low on supplys. Her and Ekari were getting hungy and did not know what to do. All the hiding from the large groups of orcs was getting to them. They had been very lucky in there travel seeing as they came within suckh close range with at least one major camp.

Rita told Ekari to go out and hunt some food down for them. She came back with two rabbits in her mouth. Rita lit a fire with some flint that she had and cooked the rabbits. When they were done Rita took one and Ekari took the other. After eating they set up camp for the night.

The next morning they were off again. Rita decided it would be quicker if she rode on Ekaris back. She hopped on and gave her a little tap on the side. They spead off at a high speed. Ekari was swerving round trees and jumping logs. Rita made her stop when she saw a large apple tree. She threw some stars at the tree and cut down all the apples she could. After eating some they were off again. All of a sudden a large tree began t move. Ekari stopped in her tracks and tensed up. The tree stood tall and faced them.

"What are you doing in my forrest dwarf?" The tree said in a raspy voice almost like an old mans.

"We are just traveling through we mean you no harm." Rita repled a little scared that the creature might not be freindly.

"That is good to hear. I wish you no harm either. Its just that seeing a dwarf around this area has not ben thought of since Halcom has taken over." The creature sounded a little more freindly now that he knew they were on his side. "If you wish you may pass. Jst tell any of my kind that you come across that Gangus let you pass. The all know who I am." The creature smiled and went back to his original position.

After there encounter with the tree creature Rita felt a little more safe knowing that at least there are some in this forrest that are on her side. They kept walking through the dense forrest that they now felt better in.
    salamance

Post  salamance Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Tahlla and his polar bear Ace were hunting for some elk.
    They had already shot and tagged 3 elk and had brought them back to his den. He sees some other dwarve in the distance. He hops on Ace and rides toward them. He gets there and says, "Hello i am Tahllah have you seen any elk around here?".
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:31 pm

OOC-Umm is that directed at me because if it is im no where in the white mountains im in the free lands now if you read my post above yours.
    salamance

Post  salamance Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:58 pm

OOC: nope Razz

"Gimme your money old man!"said the other dwarf.
    "Never.. Ace bite him!" Tahlla commanded. Tahlla jumped off Ace and Ace ripped some flesh off the arm of the dwarf. He started to flee and Tahlla shot at him a couple of times hitting him once maybe twice.

"Good boy, Ace, Here ya go." Tahlla says as he throws ace a fish of some sort.
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:39 pm

OOC-oh ok just making sure sorry Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:12 am