Fall From Heaven RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fall From Heaven RP

Forums used for the Fall From Heaven RPG

+4
rita
tell_tale-heart
Archos
LordAdmiral
8 posters

The Open Ocean

LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

The Open Ocean - Page 2 Empty Re: The Open Ocean

Post  LordAdmiral Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:49 pm

"Skye! If you won't accept my help, then we'll turn this boat around right now, and return to the fleet to take you back. Then, this stowaway here will take your place!"

Adral's thoughts raced quickly. He remembered reading about magic caused injuries, and that they took more than just a simple Corpus spell to heal. "Is this the hand you have been releasing the electric energy with?" For if it was, Skye would be in more danger than he could understand.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:54 pm

"Yes" mumbled Skye, feeling slightly embaressed about hurting his hand. In an instant, Skye pulled his hand forwad and ripped off the scarf attached to his cloak, causing the clock to fall to the ground in a heap. Skye's face was a typical slender, young face of a child, he would look like a 16 year old human if it was not for his pointy Elf ears. His bottom lip had to metal studs at either side and on his cheek was a burn mark of the Elven crest. "I'll be fine" he mumbled, once again. Wrapping the scarf around his hand tightly, he winced in pain. Skye tied the scar and moved his fingers. His face showed no emotions, but inside, he was feeling greater and greater pain.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Adral hit his hand against the wall. "No, you won't be fine. This is what happens when too much uncontrolled magic is released. 3000 years ago, a fellow student at Aera had this happen to him." Adral paused, trying to recollect what happened, all those years ago. "I believe there was a way to heal it, but we may not have time. We must hurry to Aera, the answer may still be in the library."

Adral began to ascend the stairs. "In the mean time, keep it wrapped, stop the blood from flowing, and for the god's sake, don't use Magic!"
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Skye looked at his blood stained bandage and sighed a little. "Hey geezer" he shouted up at Adral, "Is there any alcohol on this ship? I could treat you to a drink". He turned to look at Adral and as he did, a smile apeared on his face. As if he had a little repsect for Adral in some ways for sharing his past.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:26 pm

"No alcohol on my boat." Adral was losing respect for Skye more and more as the day wore on. Phylega, please help me to keep my anger at him out of the task at hand, he prayed. Always being religious, Adral focused quite a bit of his attention towards the gods that were the saviors of the elven race, especially Phylega. He longed for a day where they walked among them on Myirida once again.

"Miss, come with me. I need to discuss with you about what you are doing here," he said to the young woman standing there.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Skye sighed as usual, "Fine" he said, not meaning to sound bratty. He walked over to the fron of the ship and leaned on the barrier that seperated him from the sea below. No magic?...Great. He sighed again and bit his lip softly. "Damn Adral" he said softly before looking out into the horizon. Aeral was not far.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Jet looked at Adral, as she exited the room. Walking down to the stables she went to Mordred's stall. Standing there she bushed his coat. When she was done she let him eat a apple from her hand. Petting him she wondered out of the stables.

Dropping the rope over the side of the ship she dove in the water using her magic to pracitce her moves. The swirls of the waves calmed her down as the blues mixed with white crested waves.As fish swam around her she smiled sadly missing her friends she grew up with. She never felt more alone save Ishtar then now.
    rita
    rita

Post  rita Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:55 pm

Ishtar looked at the older elf. "Yes sir i think i do. My sister has trained me very well and i am very good in many feilds. I will get out of your way now." Ishtar ran off hoping to find her sister.

Ishtar walked to the edge of the boat. She looked down and what did she see, her sister swimming around in the water. After muttering few words under her breath a whirlpool formed around Jet. She bagan to spin around and got a little dizzy. After a moment she stopped it and yelled to her sister. "Hey what do you think about me now sis. To bad i didnt get to mess you up like that in our fight. Oh well though." Ishtar winked at her sister and blew her a kiss taunting her.
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:14 pm

As Jet lightly spun in the ocean she forced it to stop after all water was her element she was born with and she was one of the best of the assassins who crafted it. Smirking she stopped it rocking the boat slightly she sent a huge tidal wave up to her sister. The wave smacked Ishtar in the face. Jet swam toward the boat and scurried up the rope. as she got on the boat she smiled to her younger sister and replied "Still the baby of the family like always."

walking to the girls dorms she laid on her cot happy that she ws on a new boat with a new life for once.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Two weeks later...

The boat reached the island of Aera. It still appeared pristine as it once was, the long forgotten island was deserted by Halcorn, he had believed his skills were far past anything taught here.

Fool, he knows nothing of the true power of magic, thought Adral. "All right, prepare to disembark!" he barked. Adral walked to the wheel, where Tyre stood. "My friend, we're finally home."

The boat sailed around the northern edge of the island to the docks of Aera. high on the cliffs, above the sandy beaches, stood the Palace of Aera, and all of its great beauty still standing. "remember, we must stay on our guard, we don't know what may be lerking here after 3000 years," Adral whispered to his friend. "Understood," said Tyre.
    salamance

Post  salamance Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Anthony, who is on the Assasins boat, had spent his time sleeping.He really did'nt like bieng awake while sailing because he gets seasick easy.Anthony awoke and one of his fellow assasins told him that his father had summond him in his chambers for breakfast.

"Might as well go...." he said to himself slowly getting out of his uncumfourtable bed. He walked passed the soldiers barracks and said hello to some of the soldiers closer to him.He went into his fathers chambers and they had a well prepared meal, since the conditions where they once were were so harsh that to them a couple of eggs and ham was fine cuisine.

"Anything on your maind son?" Adair,Anthony's father, asked.

"Yah, i really want to see mother. Iv'e wrote her and she wrote back but i would love to see her and my sister soon. Man it's been years sine Iv'e seen Elaia." he replied.

"I too have wrote to her. We have to get to Valor as soon as possible. I grow tired of seeing sea, blood, and having the stench of blood everywhere. It haunts me how so many of my friends died in that brutal battle." Adair told Anthony.

Looking queesy "Father, thank you for the breakfast i must go now i am not feeling well."Anthony said while running out the chamber door. he goes to the side of the boat and pukes. He then goes to his chambers and rests.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:51 am

Skye smirked as they came near the docks of Aera. "This will be fun" he said smirking bigger as he pulled out his Katars. He began spinning them in his hands, trying to ignore the fact that the pain was getting worse. He walked over the Adral and scratched his head, "Adral, for once, I will follow you without fail" he mumbled from the embaressment. The young elf now seemed a bit more calm now that all of his face was on show.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:00 am

OOC- Salamance, your post should have been on the Emerald Fleet still, and guys, we're moving to the Castle of Aera thread now. Razz
    tell_tale-heart
    tell_tale-heart

Post  tell_tale-heart Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:22 pm

Hearing the council man's voice and his words reach to her ears, Jet runs from her cot and dashes up the deck. Standing there she looks out over the sea, in the distancestood mountains as they neared the island. Her eyes scanned the sandy beachs her heart pounding. She knew this was a whole new adventure and she would get away from Ishtar once and for all.

Ishtar had not become best friends with the younger council man like she had hoped she would. Instead Ishtar made it a point to follow her around and driver her up the wall. Ishtar had to try to make it a point that she was stonger then Jet.

Jet smiled to herself being raise to not really hurt her sister she still held back a lot of power. Though Jet had wished that Ishtar would save her skills when the time came instead of trying them out on her. Running down stairs she grabs her bags, looking at the tiny cot for the last time she collects her things and dashes out.

Stumbeling up the stairs she runs to the stables. Mordred's head pokes out his ears flickering at her annoyed she is a assassin and she was being so reckless. Grabbing his reigns and saddle she put them on. Shoving his cleaning tools and such in his saddle bags as she went.

Pulling herself of on the saddle she nudged him forward. Leaning down to assure him this was the last time she had to deal with the tiny wooden stall. Nudging him out Mordred walked out of the stall his hooves making loud clunking sounds against the wood.

Walking up behing the older council man Jet felt every tall looking over and seeing things. Getting off Mordred she leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Want me and my sister to go and scope on land and make sure the coast is clear?" she asked.
    Archos
    Archos
    Admin

Post  Archos Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:48 pm

OOC---
    @Lord-
    We are going to the forest part of Aera first, the castle is on a hill in the middle of the forest remember?

@tell-tale -
    we are done posting in the thread for now :]
    salamance

Post  salamance Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:20 pm

OOC: oops ill skip to valor if i can Lord
    Sonas
    Sonas

Post  Sonas Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:07 pm

salamance wrote:OOC: oops ill skip to valor if i can Lord

OOC: you are on aera.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Not Salamance and Fiery, They are still with the Emerald fleet. Razz
    Sonas
    Sonas

Post  Sonas Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:21 pm

OOC: wow, this is confuzzling.

there are 3 boats, right (at least three we know of)

the valient,
    the assassins boat,
    and the one next to the valient...

right? so which arrived at Aera? which arrived, or are going to arrive, in Valor?
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:36 pm

OOC- The Valient went to Aera, the rest of the fleet (which is hundreds of boats btw) is going to Valor.
    Sonas
    Sonas

Post  Sonas Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:38 pm

OOC: ill be there when they arrive. XD
    salamance

Post  salamance Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:22 pm

so i can skip?
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:53 am

Yes, and you are posting on the wrong thread, you should still be in the Emerald Fleet thread.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:08 am