Fall From Heaven RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fall From Heaven RP

Forums used for the Fall From Heaven RPG

2 posters

Allegro Letum: The Sword of Halcorn

marcopolonian
    marcopolonian

Allegro Letum: The Sword of Halcorn Empty Allegro Letum: The Sword of Halcorn

Post  marcopolonian Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:18 am

Name: Allegro Letum (Literally "Fast-Paced Destruction")
    Swordsman and another character I am working on.

Description: Made very long ago, shrouded in the mists of time, 6000 years ago (That just happens to be 1000 years before Halcorn).
    It was treasured as the greatest sword forged in existence, made of the finest materials, taking 100 years to perfect it. It was kept as a heirloom to the most famed Dwarf Family, known as the Halti. There were many thieves, but none could get it. But, 3000 years after it was made and given to the Halti, one careless moment (I'll leave your imagination for what it was), and the Halti lost sight of it. It was found by Halcorn in his younger days, and now it has remained his sword for 3 millenia.

Extra Note: You can't get it/use it unless you have LordAdmiral's (or another person in charge) permission.

Is this allowed?
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Allegro Letum: The Sword of Halcorn Empty Re: Allegro Letum: The Sword of Halcorn

Post  LordAdmiral Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:24 am

This sounds pretty good. Looks like the only way to get it would be to kill Halcorn, and good luck with that.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:10 pm