Fall From Heaven RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fall From Heaven RP

Forums used for the Fall From Heaven RPG

2 posters

Wynn and Gidd Kelet: Travelers from the East

marcopolonian
    marcopolonian

Wynn and Gidd Kelet: Travelers from the East Empty Wynn and Gidd Kelet: Travelers from the East

Post  marcopolonian Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:02 am

Name: Wynn Kelet (First name means "Blessed", and Kelet means "east".)
    Race: Human
    Class: Eastern Man/Wanderer

Name: Gidd Kelet (First name is a part of the Hungarian word for "kid".)
    Race: Human
    Class: Eastern Man/Wanderer

Wynn and his grandchild Gidd usually walk around the eastern lands, spreading news of the East and selling souvenirs from the East. They both carry a strange set of weapons and items, which are very valuable. Here's their current list of items:

- Kard (A longsword, made from the best forger in the east, which reaches about 1 meter long.) It is worth 105% of a sword in Myrida.
    - Nyil (A giant bow with giant arrows.) It is worth 120% of a bow and arrow made in Myirida.
    - Merolec (A staff which is made of the greatest wood in the East.) It is worth 100% of a good staff made in Myirida.
    - Gyik (A set of daggers made from a giant lizard's scale.) It is worth 130% of a normal set of daggers from Myirida.
    - Ruha (A dress made of the finest cloth in the East.) It is worth 150% of the best dress the average middle and lower class could afford.

Is this about right?
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Wynn and Gidd Kelet: Travelers from the East Empty Re: Wynn and Gidd Kelet: Travelers from the East

Post  LordAdmiral Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:59 am

It can work, just remember that eastern men are mainly evil, so I'm guessing these are intended to be evil? Well, not evil, but they work for Halcorn, so their society in general is evil. They are also nomadic.
    marcopolonian
    marcopolonian

Wynn and Gidd Kelet: Travelers from the East Empty Re: Wynn and Gidd Kelet: Travelers from the East

Post  marcopolonian Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:09 pm

Well...I didn't know that they were evil...but these ones are neutral.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:16 pm

I'll rephrase that then. Their society is evil, but the people themselves may not be Razz
    marcopolonian
    marcopolonian

Post  marcopolonian Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Well, they're neutral, as they wander around both Halcorn's Fortress and Valor, and sometimes other places. They are only merchants.
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:02 pm

One problem with that, if a human goes to Vargath = soldier or slave. nothing else. That goes for all his land.
    marcopolonian
    marcopolonian

Post  marcopolonian Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Oh...how about wandering around Valor and Gorgoth?
    LordAdmiral
    LordAdmiral
    Admin

Post  LordAdmiral Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:30 pm

They could be traders from the east who wonder around the free lands. That could work.
    marcopolonian
    marcopolonian

Post  marcopolonian Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Well, ok, that would be fine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:28 am